Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the UK`s leading brand experience agencies. Their portfolio includes live events, experiential marketing, brand activation, employee and customer engagement and everything in-between, with clients such as Google, Adidas and Porsche to name a few.
They are a vibrant, fun and dynamic team, who are passionate in delivering the very best for their clients, and so are only interested in recruiting the very best in the industry, who have the desire to grow with them as they become a major player within the sector.
They are an ambitious company and are currently implementing some exciting changes and are now currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role will be to generate new business through the canvassing of new, potential and competitor clients, and developing these accounts in order to maximise their market share and to create new opportunities through the quality of their service provision. Also working closely with account team to ensure they are capitalising on all the possible services that the company can provide to maximise revenue.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of driving sales and exceeding KPI's
- Have experience of selling intangible services
- Have extensive industry knowledge
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in an energetic environment, working to ambitious targets
- Be creative in constantly looking at ways to improve the sales process and pipeline to maximise revenue
In return they can offer:
- A competitive package with a bonus scheme
- 32 days Holiday
- Vibrant company culture including drinks on a Friday
- Exclusive UK retreats twice a year
- Active approach to skill set training and focussed personal development plan
- Ability to shape the future of a company who is making exciting advancements in their offering.
Please respond by forwarding a full CV with details of your current salary and package by using the apply button provided.
The company hiring is an equal opportunities employer.