Service Delivery Driver HGV Class C + E
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable energy, heat and ReGrow, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver (Class C+E) at our Dagenham Site, working a guaranteed 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
Duties and responsibilities will vary but will include;
• Operation of vehicle equipment – bin lift, tail lift, tipper body etc.
• Completion of work documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records)
• Maintain good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle
• Undertake daily vehicle check
• Safe tipping of vehicle
• Hold a full HGV Class C+E Driving licence
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers
• Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD
• Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
• Hold their Driver CPC
• Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card
Salary: OTE £39,694 plus Benefits
Closing Date: Ongoing
Please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.