Salary: £26,000 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
To Start: ASAP and first suitable applicant will be appointed
The company was born from the desire to transform the skills of people and business with really high quality, innovative and engaging multi-device learning on a platform that empowers the learner and drives compliance within organisations.
We are now the leading provider of online learning solutions for Care, Support and Health and are recruiting to support its expansion plans.
There is an exciting opportunity available within our organisation for an Developer to join us to help support us as we grow.
We are looking for a someone who can work as part of a team or on their own and take ownership, control and responsibility for all projects allocated, ensuring they are delivered to client satisfaction, are fit for purpose, on schedule, and within budget.
Key Responsibilities of a Software Developer:
The purpose of the role and main responsibilities will be to design and deliver e-learning and platform solutions to give staff and customers the skills to deliver high quality services, ensuring all of the learning platforms are secure, accurate and up to date. Our Software Developers define, create, execute and maintain automated scripts.
The role holder will also need to have or build their knowledge of the role of others within the team to provide cover in times of low staffing (due to sickness or holiday) or in order to meet a deadline, which may also include proving resolutions to help desk support tickets.
Person Specification and Role Requirements:
* GCSE A*-C Level Maths and English
* Experience of using Adobe products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Acrobat
* Accurate keyboard ability and able to work with speed and accuracy
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet specified deadlines
* Good communication skills and an ability to build and maintain good relationships that would be beneficial for liaising with the company's customer base.
* A good team player with experience of working in a busy office
* Possess a sound understanding of data protection and confidentiality principles
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, we can't wait to hear from you! Click 'Apply' to forward your details; please be sure to include please email your current CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role. We will then contact you directly to progress your application if you meet the key criteria for the position.
We will recruit the first suitable candidate to apply so don't delay your application, the first scheduled Assessment Centre and Interviews will be taking place in w/c 4th September 2017.