Sales Account Manager (LED Lighting)
- Full Time
Sales Account Manager (LED Lighting)
Light up your career…
Do you thrive working with customers to make their ideas a reality? If so and you’re experienced in LED lighting sales, this role provides the perfect career opportunity for you to apply your exemplary relationship building skills and reap the rewards from your results, as part of a reputable and growing business.
Who will I be working with?
MJ Lighting is part of an award-winning Group providing electronic manufacturing services and specialist LED lighting. The company is innovative and ambitious, supporting one-off bespoke projects as well as large scale high volume roll outs. The business scope covers from initial concept and design through to complete LED lighting solution, with technical advice and service available throughout the entire process. The small yet highly trained teams of lighting experts provide the familiar and friendly service of a smaller company but with the ability to conduct projects of a much larger scale.
MJ Lighting has undertaken numerous projects in both the retail and architectural arenas, including providing industry-acclaimed lighting for well-known names such as Nike and The Science Museum. Continued expansion has seen the company recently re-locate to the high growth facilities at Thornton Science Park, at the heart of Cheshire’s hi-tech science corridor.
So, what will the role of Lighting Sales Account Manager entail?
As a Sales Account Manager, you will deliver exceptional customer service to clients in order to build strong lasting relationships. You will advise and provide technical support to clients regarding their lighting projects, designs and ideas. The role will initially be office based and after a short development period, you will also spend some time in the field. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Providing accurate technical advice on all aspects of lighting
- Working closely with the Sales and Technical team to ensure accurate information and guidance is provided as quickly as possible
- Using company guidelines to provide detailed quotations
- Working closely with the Marketing and Technical team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiating commercial terms within set guidelines when required
- Liaising effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Managing and delivering the sales strategy
- Identifying commercial opportunities to develop profitable revenue streams, clients and projects
What will I need to be considered for this Lighting Sales Account Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience in LED lighting sales, with the ability to absorb and relay technical information to clients
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong lasting client relationships
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- High standard of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Full UK driving licence
Knowledge of photometrics and Relux / Dialux would be highly advantageous, although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000, plus generous commission upon reaching agreed targets
Attractive Benefits: 20 days plus public holidays to start off with up to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years service and free onsite car parking.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30pm - 2pm Friday. Flexibility will be required to meeting customer needs.
Location: Chester (Cheshire)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Sales Account Manager (LED Lighting) vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer MJ Lighting. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer MJ Lighting, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.