2 days left
- Full Time
Department / Function: Operations ~ Warehouse
Salary: Up to £17,500 plus bonus and benefits
The company delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Workshop Technician to join the Feltham based team.
The workshop's core responsibility is to repair and refurbish faulty returned terminals and components from the field, as well as to prepare new equipment ready for installs and various rollout programs. In this role, you will need to ensure all terminals and equipment is tested and repaired to the highest standard ensuring optimum reliability once installed into customer venues.
* Test and repair all products relating to company business.
* Ensure correct software and/or firmware is used on all repaired equipment.
* Follow test and repair procedures as instructed.
* Document all repair work as required and ensure the stock inventory system is kept up to date for parts used.
* Report any unusual faults that may need further investigation.
* Keep up to date with all repairs coming in, ensuring that stock levels are maintained as required by field staff.
* You will be required to work on Saturday on rota basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Proven proactive approach diagnosing faults with the ability to use initiative towards problem solving and trouble shooting.
* City & Guilds/BTEC qualification or equivalent in an electronic engineering or engineering based subject OR experience in a computer/software service or manufacturing environment would be ideal but not essential.
* The ability to prioritise work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
* Analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to company procedures and practices through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner.
* Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
* This role would suit an enthusiastic and reliable individual with excellent multi-tasking skills, flexible, highly organised with an electrical/pc background that also has good mechanical skills. We are looking for a team player who is helpful and full of initiative and willing to learn and develop their own skills.
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Apply for Workshop Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly