IT Support Analyst / Desktop Engineer / 2nd Line IT Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience
Position: Permanent, Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to work from the company's Manchester offices providing on-site/remote support for the Group companies based in the Northwest. You will be expected to proactively manage & prioritise your workload. Good communication skills are required along with the ability to develop a positive rapport with departmental stake holders.
- Work with external vendors to support and implement applications for the Business.
- To provide technical support and assist in development/deployment of the projects.
- To undertake any other task as directed by the Service Operations Manager or other senior managers.
- To be responsible for personal learning and development and to be able to demonstrate.
- To administrate and organise own work to ensure that it is accurate and meets quality targets, reasonable deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Take ownership of user problems and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
Candidates must have the following skills or equivalent up to 2nd line support level:
- MS operating systems - Windows 8.1 and Server 2008/2012 R2.
- Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 365).
- Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- Networking (Fortigate Firewalls/ Cisco Switches (WLAN)/ HP Procurve Switches).
- Virtualisation Technologies.
- IP Telephony (Mitel, Horizon).
- Linux Desktops & Servers (Debian).
- Cisco Meraki MDM.
- Backup Technologies (Veeam).
- Mobile devices (Apple).
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; IT Support Analyst, Data Support , IT Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Helpdesk, IT Helpdesk Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician will also be considered for this role.
Apply for IT Support Analyst / Desktop Engineer / 2nd Line IT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly