- Full Time
We are looking for a passionate Service Manager in Swindon, Wiltshire to join a leading supported living provider for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will be making a difference to the people you support by enabling them to achieve positive outcomes through your creative and inspiring leadership skills.
Your responsibilities as Service Manager will involve:
- Supervise, mentor and motivate your staff teams to ensure the people you support lead an independent life and achieve their goals
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused on enabling rather than doing
- Liaising with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
- Ensuring quality service from support workers and team leaders are maintained and able
Person Specification of a Service Manager:
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team
- At least 2 years’ management experience within a supported living provider
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care and willing to work towards a QCF Level 5
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established provider who have exciting plans for expansion. If you want to join a forward-thinking organisation with the people they support at the heart of everything they do then please click on ‘Apply’.
Apply for Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly