Are you an experienced Logistics professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Logistics Foreman for our team in Martock, working 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
The Logistics Foreman is responsible for ensuring that frontline drivers and loaders drive and operate vehicles and plant to the greatest profitability and efficiency to instructions from the Logistics Office. Your responsibilities include:
- To provide driving cover where necessary and instruct / assess other drivers on how to maximise fleet efficiency and minimise costs within the parameters of current Logistics legislation.
- To ensure the safe, efficient and profitable operation of the collection fleet in conjunction with the Logistics office
- Check driver’s daily worksheet hours against corresponding Tachograph Printout
- Carry out Driver’s maintenance correctly, at the correct intervals, and report all vehicle equipment/container faults immediately by the approved system
The ideal Logistics Foreman will have:
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
- Full Driving Licence
- LGV Licence (LGV Class 1 or class 2 Licence)
- Driver CPC
- Drivers Digital Card
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
In return for your hard work as Logistics Foreman, we can offer a salary of £25,163 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Logistics Foreman, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 11 September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.