Contracts Manager / Commercial Manager / Sales Account Manager
- Full Time
Job Title: Inside Contract Manager (Sales)
Salary: On Target Earnings circa £32,000
The company is a market share leader in a high-growth, competitive tech market. They created the field of vehicle telematics 20 years ago, and have recently launched an aggressive growth strategy that entails a significant investment in talent.
They deliver SaaS solutions that measure and report real-time data from vehicles. These solutions help their clients drive significant operational improvements: reducing fuel consumption, increasing vehicle utilisation (which reduces the number of vehicles on the road), and improving the safety and productivity of their staff. In 2016, their clients reduced fuel consumption by 90 million litres and avoided the release of 230 million kg of CO2 into the atmosphere.
The inside contract manager will manage the commercial relationship with existing customers with a fleet size of 1 - 50 vehicles. You will be responsible for the renewal revenue expected in the contract, and for upselling, upgrading & migrating clients to secure loyalty and maintain the highest level of client retention in order to support the company's overall growth strategy within the National Sector.
- Detect opportunities within target accounts and SMB client base to expand the company's penetration, secure renewal of contract and build client commercial relationship.
- Understand how customer within prospected accounts are utilising Masternaut products to identify additional needs upsell / upgrade opportunities, tailoring a contact strategy to promote the value proposition and ROI the client can benefit from.
- Present the company's solutions to key contacts through direct communication in telephone calls, emails and face to face as required.
- Provide feedback to the business on any key customer pinch points or issues relevant to our software.
- Negotiate and close profitable renewal / upsell / upgrade / migrate contracts with existing customers in line with the company's pricing policy and that any variations are duly authorised.
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to corporate standards, ensuring these are accurate and are tailored to the specific opportunity.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process; lead generations; needs analysis, value proposition, proposal negotiating, close and hand over to the Deployment and Finance Team.
- Build and manage sales pipeline, ensuring diligent and comprehensive utilisation of Salesforce to record account progress, business pipelines and order progress.
- Ensure all contact records and account plans are maintained and kept current using Salesforce.
- Submit weekly & monthly sales forecast and reports as required.
- Ensure all productivity and performance KPI's are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues from other cross functional teams to leverage skills and seek buy in where appropriate to maximise sales success.
- Maximise revenue and margin generation achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Present a professional and positive image of the business at all times.
- A proven track record of working in a fast moving commercial sales administration / internal sales ideally within, software or specific vertical market sales experience (demonstrable track record of success).
- Proven ability to positively qualify requirements, influence and persuade decision-makers
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of interpersonal skills especially questioning and listening skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, vendors and staff at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative, delivering high quality at pace and under pressure.
- High levels of planning, organization, motivation, creativity and results focus.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Commercial Manager, Commercial Coordinator, Projects Coordinator, Client Account Executive, Projects Manager, Fleet Contracts Manager, Contracts Coordinator, Account Manager, Contracts Manager, Contracts Administrator, Contracts Specialist, Technology Contracts Administrator, Contracts Officer, Tender Manager, SaaS Sales Manager will also be considered for this role.