National Administrator - TALKAdoption
2 days left
- Full Time
National TALKAdoption - Administrator
Place of Work: Merseyside, L1 with regional and national travel
Salary: £15,739 - £20,767 (After Adoption Pay Scale Point 12-26)
Plus Matched Employers Contribution to Pension Scheme (maximum 6%)
Permanent, Full Time
After Adoption provides lifelong support to anyone affected by adoption, delivering high quality services to the people who need them. Our reputation is built on over 25 years’ experience and we make a real difference to the lives of many.
Our innovative and award-winning services include:
- Families that Last, our family finding service for the children who wait longest in the care.
- Therapeutic Adoption Support Services, including SafeBase, our therapeutic parenting programme developed to equip parents with the skills and techniques to parent children who have been adopted from care.
- Birth Ties, which provides advice, support and counselling to birth family members.
- ReUnite, a service to help people reconnect with family members separated by adoption.
- TALKadoption, for adopted young people to enable them to share experiences and be supported. This also includes a therapeutic residential short break offer.
After Adoption is an inspirationally-led and people-centred organisation with Investors in People (IIP) Gold Award. We are:
- Passionate about making a difference and changing lives
- Creative in our approach
- Vibrant, dynamic and innovative
- Always trying to do things better
- Honest and open
We nurture talent, celebrate and reward success and value diversity.
After Adoption is looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to join our TalkAdoption team based in our Liverpool office as a National TalkAdoption Administrator. We are seeking someone who is committed to setting high standards and has pride in the delivery of their work. Do you want to contribute to provide services for an outstanding agency?
Your primary responsibilities would be: to provide administrative and practical support in the development and delivery of services and projects; including acting as a point of contact for service users to provide comprehensive administration support to the TalkAdoption service. To provide a range of organisational and practical skills to support a service delivery team in the development, delivery, promotion and coordination of TALKAdoption support services and to support the team in provision of a comprehensive range of Residential and Non-Residential services to adopted children and their families.
As part of this role you would be expected to travel to our other sites in Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and London.
With GCSEs including English and Maths, you will have previous office experience including using Microsoft packages. A good or excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an advantage. You will also have experience in data management, which would involve maintaining and developing administrative systems along with good communication skills and the confidence to deal directly with the public.
If you are passionate about helping others and making a difference, and want to play a role in driving forward the work of After Adoption, then get in touch.
In return you can expect:
- Matched employers contribution to a group pension scheme (to a maximum of 6%)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your achievements to be acknowledged through our Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Family friendly policies and flexible working via credit time
Closing Date: 25 September 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to the After Adoption website.
Applicants will be subject to vetting checks related to child protection and safeguarding matters. These include references covering a five-year period, medical fitness checks, qualification status/registration, identity checks and Enhanced DBS checks as laid down by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
After Adoption reserves the right to close adverts early for particular reasons. Adverts will therefore close at midnight, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to remove the advert early. Applicants are encouraged to complete and submit applications at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
After Adoption a registered charity number 1000888 is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.