Field Service Engineer / IT Engineer / Networks Engineer
- Full Time
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
Other Benefits: Company Van, Mobile Phone
Location: Cambridge (field based)
The Company is a global technology company, headquartered in London, creating the future of gaming and lottery entertainment. Inspired offers unique Virtuals, Casino, Slots and Video Lottery games and technology in 35 countries around the world.
Having pioneered the invention of networked gaming in the UK over a decade ago, they are at the forefront of the global digital gaming evolution with over 35,000 gaming terminals connected to its leading technology. Via this trusted network, they provide fresh gaming and lottery content to operator-controlled devices in shop, online and on mobile.
Their customer base includes regulated operators of lotteries, casinos, licensed betting offices, gaming halls, bingo halls and regulated online sportsbooks and casinos.
About the role
They are seeking Field Service Engineers with an electrical service background to repair and maintain equipment in various Gaming establishments including Casinos and Licensed Betting Offices.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals with a valid UK driving licence to work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of service based in the Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Thetford area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service on site within Gaming Venues on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- To repair and service all Company product ranges to Company standard
- Control and replacement of spares
- Assist with installs, changes and removal of equipment on site
- Provide a response to service calls within the targets as laid down by the
Company / customer
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in full and in the timely manner required
- Ensure the Company polices, guidelines and Health and Safety requirements are adhered to at all times
- Ensure ALL company equipment is maintained and kept secure at all times
- You will enjoy meeting people, be reliable, trustworthy and well-presented
- Experience in servicing of electronic or electromechanical products e.g. gaming industry, office equipment
- Be able to deal with customer/members of the public on a daily basis
- Have a good knowledge of the local area
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Possess good verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry out a significant amount of manual handling
- Able to work a shift rota basis that includes evenings and weekends.
In addition to salary, our benefits include
- Company pension
- Company vehicle which is also available for personal use
- Mobile phone with preferential personal call rates
- Start and finish direct from home
- Uniform and tools provided
- Training and progression throughout our Tier grading system
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please be aware that, since relocation packages and sponsorship will not be provided for this role, only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be accepted.
Candidates with experience of; Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electrical Support Engineer, Network Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Gaming Engineer, Server Engineer, 2nd Line Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Analyst, Field Support Engineer, Engineer, IT Field Engineer, Field Engineer, Network Support Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, ICT Support Engineer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Field Service Engineer / IT Engineer / Networks Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly