Social Worker (Charity)
- Full Time
Are you looking for a Social Worker job in the London area, where you can break away from the local authority mould? Do you want to join an organisation that allows you the freedom to create unique and creative care plans?
Our client, a registered charity supports first and second-generation refugees within their own homes and out in the community. It is their aim to support individuals and families to rebuild their lives and integrate into society. You will be joining a supportive team, who allow you the freedom to love the job you want to do!
As a Social Worker, you will be the main point of contact with your clients in London and the South-East area. You will be building and developing their trust, through ongoing support and home visits. Your main duties will include:
- Offering guidance, advice and practical assistance when needed.
- Visit your clients in their homes, ensuring they are financially eligible.
- Recommend any forms of assistance or other services that are available.
- Be empathic, open minded and be respectful of their community, attending community and charity events.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Be a Qualified Social Worker (CQSW, BA Social Work, DipSW) and registered with the HCPC
- Have creative approach and empathic nature
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Experience working with the elderly is essential
- Show resilience and determination to overcome social barriers
- Have at least 5 years’ previous experience
Salary, hours and benefits:
- This is a permanent home-based role
- 30 hours per week, £30k per annum
- Flexible working hours and manageable caseload
- Excellent support system and ongoing training
This job is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker who is eager to use their knowledge and expertise to overcome social exclusion. If you are interested to find out more, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Social Worker (Charity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly