FT3146 - Safety Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Safety Manager for our Engineering client based in Bradford. This is a permanent position with a salary of £45-50k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 5 Safety professionals in providing expert leadership, guidance and support.
- Improving the sites' EHS performance
- Key focus areas for the team include managing COMAH compliance, ensuring the sites have suitable emergency plans and arrangements in place, maintaining the sites' Permit to Work system, contractor management, accident investigation and risk assessments.
- Providing leadership to your team and ensure performance, competence and development is actively managed.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Process Safety or Engineering.
- 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably on a COMAH site)
- Strong working knowledge of Safety legislative requirements, supported by a recognised professional Safety qualification or demonstrable experience.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3146
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.