Account Research Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for an Account Research Specialist to join the team in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Research Specialist to join our Milton Keynes team. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Account Research Specialist?
- Becomes familiar with client products and services while assisting with routine updates and documentation (e.g. name/address changes, returned mail, etc.) of cardholder/corporate accounts.
- Follows client policies and procedures to validate report disputes from appropriate credit bureau systems as directed.
- Becomes familiar and assists with determining/recognizing the basis of cardholder requests that involve potential fraud, credit, collection or chargeback issues and forwards to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Picks up, reviews, sorts, digitally scans, and distributes mail for appropriate action, as directed.
- Follows basic client standards/policies/procedures, regulations and Association (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) requirements as observed through training, reference material and various software tools to prevent violations and punitive financial action, as directed.
What skills do I need to have to become the Account Research Specialist?
- Able to Pass TMS Assessments – Literacy, Numeracy and Process Flow
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Credit Card/ Financial Services Experience
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role. Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
- Experience of working in a Collections Role in a Financial Organisation – Face to Face or Telephone/Using a Dialler
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Health Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you have the skills and knowledge to become our Account Research Specialist, please click apply now!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Account Research Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly