Administrator / Administration Assistant / Admin Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Position: Full Time, Temporary - Maternity Leave
Hours: 08.30 - 17:00 hours with a one hour lunch break Monday to Friday
Based in Gloucestershire, the company is one of the leading independent x-ray equipment suppliers to the UK and Ireland. The company has a 50 year track record in providing innovative medical imaging technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres and medical services.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager (CSM) the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be a key, contributing member of the Customer Service Support Team (CSST) and will operate professionally in an efficient, effective, caring, tolerant manner at all times.
As part of the CSST your role will develop your skill sets to deliver and support (but not limited to) the daily administration functions of the Commercial, Finance, Technical Support, Warehouse & Facilities and Marketing Teams, along with any other administration functions and duties as deemed essential by the Company or as directed by your Line Manager.
The CSST will work to performance metrics (such as call handling monitoring) which are designed to ensure customer service (internal and external customers and other stakeholders) excellence at every interaction point or juncture and to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the department.
- To welcome and attend to all visitors.
- To answer external/internal calls, taking messages as necessary.
- Upkeep of kitchen areas including weekly / monthly order of refreshments.
- Meeting room management.
- Co-ordinate visits and lunches as required.
- Maintain stationery stock.
- Assist with the booking of taxis, accommodation and travel arrangements of visitors as requested.
- Arrange car hire bookings.
- Book conference calls as required.
- Manage travel arrangement for all UK based employees other than those arranged by Senior Management and upkeep of the Travel Calendar.
- Logging of Hotel invoices onto SAP.
- Assist in the travel and hotel accommodation for all visitors, suppliers or customers.
- Co-ordinate off site meetings held by Senior Management Team and Department Managers.
- Book accommodation and taxi collection for any remote personnel visiting the office as required.
- Assisting with technical support and service engineer workload allocation to cover Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contracts and ad-hoc callout requirements and other contract types.
- Assisting the compiling of commercial quotations & tenders (both Capital goods and service providers).
- Completing inputs to and interpreting outputs from SAP to ensure the smooth running of administration functions and tasks for all Company departments and stakeholders.
- Administration support and activities to meet the needs of all Company departments.
- Call handling from main switchboard to the correct call handler be they calls of a general nature to equipment breakdowns to PPM contract management and other enquiries.
- Participate to gain an inquisitive awareness of the company product range and services, keep up to date with changes and attend training sessions.
- Ability to problem-solve within your scope of knowledge and authority.
- Confident, patient, polite and diplomatic, when dealing with internal and external customers.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A commitment to develop your own customer service skills to ensure customer service excellence.
- An effective Team member - taking your fair share of work contribution.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good business telephone manner.
- Good writing skills with appropriate professionalism & tone when communicating by email.
- Good learning attribute.
- Respectful peer to peer communication skills.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Administrator, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Sales Support, Customer Support Assistant, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.
Apply for Administrator / Administration Assistant / Admin Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly