Phone Service Centre Technician / Phone Repair Technician
- Full Time
Job Title: Phone Service Centre Technician
Location: Portsmouth, Lakeside PO6 3EN
Salary: Competitive subject to experience
Job Role: Phone/ Gadget Repairs Technician
If you have a passion for repairing mobile phones and gadgets this job is definitely for you!
The company is currently looking to recruit a mobile phone / gadget repair Technician.
The Technician role is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a fast paced Team repairing and replacing mobile phones and gadgets for our claims postal operation. We're looking for someone with excellent experience of Mobile Phone Repairs, and has first class accuracy skills, and can demonstrate they can work to stretching productivity targets and quality standards. They will be highly organised, with a genuine passion and interest in technology.
Fault finding & Diagnostics:
- Striping down mobile telephones to accurately identify faults down to component level and using the correct components to repair the mobile phone accurately.
- Carrying out full repairs such as:
- Screen replacement
- water damage or electronic repair
- soldering as necessary to the repairs being conducted
- rebuilding of the handset
Managing the process from end to end:
- Receiving and booking in faulty phones
- Diagnostics & Repair
- Providing updates on the repairs process
- Ensuring safe delivery of the repaired phones to our customers.
- Writing and presenting regular progress reports for management
- Maintaining Customer database
- Contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement of the repairs business and service delivery
- Managing accurately mobile phone parts
- Interface with our UK high street Phone Service Centres.
- Handing warranty returns from our Phone Services Centers to identify the root cause of all failed repairs and interface with Customers and Service Centre Teams to provide feedback
The successful candidate will have:
- Mobile Phone / Gadget Repair experience
- Working knowledge across a wide range of range of popular mobile handsets from iPhone, Samsung , Motorola, Sony ,BlackBerry, HTC, etc
- Previous experience of working within the technology sector. eg: soldering, electronic assembly, hardware repairs, Software update
- First class customer service skills.
- Process aware with excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel, Outlook
- A passion for technology / mobile phones
- High Standards of accuracy skills
- The ability to work to stretching and demanding targets
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Phone Service Centre Technician, Phone Repair Technician, Mobile Phone Technician, Repairs Technician, Maintenance Technician, Gadget Repairs, Gadget Repair Technician, Repairs Engineer, iPhone Repair, Samsung Repair, Motorola, Sony ,BlackBerry, HTC, Customer Service will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Phone Service Centre Technician / Phone Repair Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly