Administrator - Barnsley
Our client is currently recruiting for an administrator to join their team in the Commercial Sales Office within the Private Housing team, based at their head office in Barnsley.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers,
• Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved.
• Support the Symphony field based personnel.
• Dealing with buyers, quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer orders and pricing.
• Responsible for general administration duties
• Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as when requested
To fulfil this role you must have:
• Previous experience in customer services.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
And be able to:
• Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Communicate with people at all levels.
As the UK’s market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has experienced significant and consistent growth since they were founded over 40 years ago and they are proud of their high standard of products and excellent customer service.
This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team! If you are interested in this role, then please apply online with your CV and a covering letter quoting reference number VO1843. To assist them to process your application, please provide details of your salary expectations.
Job Title: Administrator
Job Category: Administration
Salary: Competitive Salary
Please apply online for this Administrator - Barnsley role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.