JOB TITLE: Accounts Administrator
LOCATION: Hesketh Bank, Preston
SALARY: £15,600 to £18,000
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30 till 17.00
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Finance Department at GBA Services’ Head Office, one of the UK’s largest European dedicated express transport providers. You will be part of a rapidly expanding Finance Team, responsible for providing administrative support on a day to day basis.
- The position will involve but not exhaustive to;
- Liaising within the Invoicing department to ensure that all completed transport jobs are progressed.
- Scanning and filing.
- Generating invoices within agreed timescales ensuring any individual customer requirements are met.
- Handling any queries regarding raised invoices.
- Validate supplier invoices with purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills and a good level of Mathematical understanding. The candidate will also be confident with the use of all Microsoft applications in particular Excel, have a polite and positive telephone manner and be able to work effectively as part of a large team.
- GCSE Maths & English Grades A - C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- An additional European language - oral and written, preferably German
- Experience working in an office environment
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Company Healthcare plan
- Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
GBA is an international family run business which offers customers dedicated transport solutions. GBA is headquartered in Lancashire, UK with an extensive UK depot network and a European subsidiary based in Poland which allows us to combine worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local requirements. Our mission is “to continually develop as a market leader in international express logistics”.