Food & Beverage Manager
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Food & Beverage Manager for our client’s 2 AA Rosette Restaurant at their iconic 4* Hotel in Newquay.
The Hotel is one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall, with 96 bedrooms and suites, 39 five-star catering cottages, a five-bubble rated spa and gym. They are about to commence a brand new build – a multi-million pound Aqua Centre – due for completion in Spring 2018. This will also contain a wonderful catering outlet.
As Food & Beverage Manager you will be an enthusiastic, passionate and highly focused professional, who can deliver exceptional standards of guest satisfaction, through a sizeable team, across several service areas.
The Two Rosette awarded Restaurant routinely services 100-200 covers for Breakfast and Dinner, as well as some of the County’s prestigious events for up to 300. The leadership and coordination of wedding services along with formal dining and private dining form the foundation of the remit.
As Food & Beverage Manager you will strive to maximise revenue opportunities, adapt in a timely way to business needs and cost control. Our client believes the team are their most important asset in ensuring they remain at the top of their game, to achieve their aspirations and in fact one of the reasons they are so successful is that they never feel they have ‘arrived’!
The ideal candidate for the role of Food & Beverage Manager will …
* Have experience in quality 4/5 star hotels at Food & Beverage Management level
* Demonstrate excellent organisational skills of self and others
* Be proactive and good at problem solving, with the ability to manage staff ratios and deliver consistent standards
* Demonstrate an extremely high capability of planning, directing and executing through other large events, conferences, occasion dinners and weddings
* Set and communicate realistic yet stretching goals in partnership with the Deputy General Manager
* Ensure an exemplary service is delivered without fail to a 4/5 star criteria
* Continually drive forward improvements in products and services
Our client can offer you…
* A salary of up to £32,000 per annum, including achieved bonus, depending on experience
* Free membership of our client’s luxury 5 bubble rated leisure area
* Personalised training and E-learning platforms
* Free onsite parking
* Discount on dining, accommodation and spa treatments for yourself, your family and friends
* Additional holiday days after completing just one year of service
* Free meals to enjoy with the rest of the team whilst on duty
* Internal and external training opportunities, creating a work environment where you will feel inspired to reach your full potential
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant, manager, food & beverage, hotel, meetings, catering, hospitality, bar,