Brunelcare are currently expanding their successful home care teams in Clevedon and Portishead, following the announcement that they are the care provider of choice for North Somerset Council.
As a Community Carer you will share our passion for helping people make the most of their lives.
You will be responsible for visiting your customers in their own homes, providing personal care, medication prompts and tasks that support people’s individual needs.
Unlike some care providers Brunelcare pay for every moment worked and not just the time spent caring.
You will be paid for the whole shift including travel time and mileage between calls.
Brunelcare also provide and pay for all training, for every aspect of the job, along with providing ongoing support.
- Manual handling (training provided)
- Driving to people’s homes
- First Aid (training provided)
- Full Enhanced DBS check (paid for by Brunelcare)
- Driving licence holder
- Understand how to treat people with dignity and respect
- Enabling people to achieve as much independence as possible
- Care duties include: assistance with washing, toileting, bed making, medication and preparing meals and drinks
- Understand and support the equality and diversity of the individual
Full time, part time, evening and weekend roles available
Salary and Pay: from £14,142-£15,913 PA based on 35 hours per week, plus enhancements for weekends and bank holidays (paid double-time), additional benefits also include pension & child care vouchers. Uniform also provided. Refer a friend scheme and £100 bonus after 3 months continual service as well as other benefits.
Required experience: None as Training is provided.