Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
Quality Assurance Engineer
Superb opportunity for a Quality Assurance / Quality Systems Engineer with superior work standards to join an international company with a rich history. If you’d flourish within a role where your methodical and meticulous approach, and excellent attention to detail is a must, then this role provides the perfect career opportunity.
Who will I be working with?
Héroux-Devtek is an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of landing gear and actuation systems and components for the Aerospace market. Founded in 1942, the business has a rich history which includes manufacturing the landing gear for the Apollo Lunar Module which landed on the moon’s surface in 1969.
Héroux-Devtek’s global reputation for quality and reliability exists thanks to the achievements of its employees, and the business truly believes in providing employees with continuous training and professional development, and fosters a strong entrepreneurial culture where each team member has a distinct role to play in the success of the business.
So, what will the role of Quality Assurance Engineer entail?
Reporting to the Quality Manager, as the Quality Assurance Engineer you’ll be responsible for assurance activities that support the maintenance of document processes and procedures, ensuring compliance to requirements. Duties will include although not be limited to:
- Conducting internal and external supplier audits
- Liaising with the Quality Manager to ensure maintenance of all company approvals
- Inputting and maintaining audit results and reporting on trends
- Conducting independent investigations and RCCA’s 8D methodology
- Acting as Quality System Advisor to various departments, providing advice, education and quality tool
- Controlling and issuing certification stamps and privileges
- Creating and conducting presentations to advise operations of regulatory and customer requirements
- Creating and approving procedures and forms
What will I need to be considered for this Quality Assurance Engineer vacancy?
- Proven experience as a qualified Auditor, ideally within the aerospace industry
- Working knowledge and understanding of AS9100 / 9110
- Superb organisational skills with ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Methodical and meticulous, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- High standard of IT literacy, including Microsoft Office for spreadsheet creation and report writing
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Attractive salary, level dependent on experience and qualifications
Additional benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, and salary sacrifice healthcare scheme
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4:30pm and Friday 8am to 1:00pm
Location: Runcorn (Cheshire)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Quality Assurance Engineer vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Héroux-Devtek. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Héroux-Devtek, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.