Raw Materials Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: 12 Months Agency Temp
Job Elements: -
- Execution of routine quality control tests and release of raw materials.
- Operate, calibrate and perform routine manual operations for testing equipment (including support for equipment validation / qualification).
- Perform validation, New Product Introduction (NPI) and routine releases for new and existing raw materials.
- Generation of validation and change documentation following the appropriate procedures.
- Review, update and improve the quality & effectiveness of area specific controlled documents, test sheets, QATs etc.
- Be accountable for specifically identified equipment, ensure maintenance, calibration and acceptance testing is completed to agreed schedule.
- Participation in, identification and support of quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Maintenance of appropriate stock control levels, 5S, HSE & quality / compliance standards within the designated area of work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally a Bachelors degree in a Science, must be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ Level in Chemistry & Biology or equivalent or relevant experience
- Some lab experience is essential, preferably with appropriate materials.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing principles / methodologies
- Working knowledge of Calibration techniques
- Experience of operating basic & in some cases more technical laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of the COSHH process
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Raw Materials Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly