Customer Service Administrator- Contact Centre
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Macmillan Distribution we are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator - Contact Centre to join our team based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, fixed term basis covering 12 months and will receive a competitive salary.
Macmillan Distribution (MDL) is the award winning distribution arm of the Macmillan Publishing Group. MDL provides a distribution service for its own Group publishers as well as distribution services to over 40 third party publishers. The commercial operations are based in Basingstoke and the warehouse in Swansea ensures a smooth operation of receiving, storing and distributing an extensive range of books, handling over 40,000 titles.
About the role
A vacancy has arisen in the Customer Services Department for a Customer Services Administrator to work in our busy Contact Centre.
The Customer Service Administrator - Contact Centre duties and key responsibilities
- Assist in fielding the high volume of phone calls into the department
- Customer order handling & processing
- Customer enquiry handling & processing
- Order editing
- Adhoc query investigation & handling
Skills needed to become our Customer Service Administrator - Contact Centre
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be highly numerate, accurate and attentive to detail
- Have a good knowledge and previous experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment would be an advantage
This exciting role requires strong interpersonal skills, initiative and the ability to cope with flexibility & a varied workload.
The position will be 35 hours per week and hours of work will vary between 08.30am–5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our Customer Service Administrator - Contact Centre then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!