We are looking for a motivated Care Coordinator in Putney, South West London to join a unique homecare service that enable older people or those with illness or disabilities to enjoy their life their way, within their own homes. This is a fantastic job for a driven individual looking to develop their skills and knowledge within an expanding organisation.
As Care Coordinator, you will drive forward and grow your area, developing this reputable homecare branch. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Meeting existing and new clients and assessing their needs.
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Previous rostering experience within a homecare company.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
Hours and Pay Rates:
- £20k – £25k per annum
- On call, £140 per week
- Ongoing training and support
If you are excited by this Care Coordinator job and have the ambition to join a growing homecare branch, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss the role further.