Senior Electrical Engineer
FT3144 - Senior Electrical Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for our marine client. You will require to have experience from a naval, marine, submarine or shipping background or similar. This is a permanent position with salary circa £40,545 - £49,000 based near Bristol. (Also an Electrical Engineer - FT3143 required with salary £30,000 to £40,000)
- To undertake and conduct the day-to-day project management of tasks associated with power generation and distribution, control & instrumentation, other electrical systems and platform wide electrical design issues on submarines.
- Working with other team members within the mechanical team
- Acting as the focal point for support, for potential design solutions for Submarines.
- Involved in Design change projects
- Undertaking Feasibility studies
- Looking at the safety aspects
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally Electrical and Electronic experience (electronics not essential)
- Project management skills
- Minimum of a Level 4 BTEC in a relevant STEM based discipline or a comparable academic standard (NVQ Level 4 / Foundation Degree etc).
- To holds a Master's Degree is desirable, not an essential as is working towards Incorporated Engineer
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3144
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.