Allendale Residential Care
Allendale Residential have a number of opportunities available for night and day support workers, to join our company working in a 5 bedded bungalow.
Allendale is person-centred and has a clear aim to enhance the functioning, ability and quality of life for the individuals who live here. Aiming to improve and promote Quality of life, independence. Facilitate friendships and provide social contact and stimuli.
Support Worker Post
Job main responsibilities
- Support and assist individuals in our care with independent living skills and activities.
- Personal Care
- Internal/External Activities which may include escorting individuals in the vehicle and within the community.
- Ensuring the environment remains safe and clean.
- To support the development of the activities and the daily living skills of individuals.
- Assist individuals in our care who may have limited mobility or physical difficulties, making the best use of aids provided
- Support individual's with meal times, including cooking
- Understand and ensure implementation of Care Plans
- Ensure that information is documented and reported to the Manager, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Supporting individuals with getting ready in the morning, and ready for bed at night.
Successful applicants will have:
- Undertake other duties as required by Senior Management.
- Successful Applicants will have:
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum
- Additional leave for excellent attendance
- Additional pay for any bank holidays worked
- Career development pathways
- Formal training
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free meals and drinks
- Paid breaks
- Support and Appraisals
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Overtime available