Customer Service Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Assistant
Frugi is the UK's bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 40% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children's charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received Silver in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 70 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £8m, donated over £78k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
Ideally with a background in retail, you'll be highly experienced in delivering excellent customer service. You'll have a friendly and helpful telephone manner and be adept at dealing with customer enquiries quickly and effectively. You'll be very organised ensure all orders are processed quickly and accurately. You'll be computer literate with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Above all else, you'll want to work as part of our brilliant team to ensure Frugi's customers get the fabulous service they deserve!
Your Role in a Nutshell
To take care of our highly treasured consumers, and make sure that they are the happiest customers on the planet.
Your Key Responsibilities
Deliver Great Service
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our Frugi customers
- Be competent in the standard operating procedures within the department
- Work with meticulous attention to detail
Day to Day work
This changes on a daily basis and is ever growing as Frugi continues to grow.
- Inputting and processing orders via email, telephone and online
- Dealing with customer queries both on the telephone and via email
- Routinely checking for order/payment anomalies and carrying out the necessary tasks to process those orders
- Processing returns and issuing credits
- Servicing Live Chat to answer customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Taking phone calls, delivering to the most relevant person and department
- Processing returned stock and exchanges
- Organise outgoing post and create a daily post report
- Monitor social media and Feefo reviews
- Assist with shop transactions and daily payment reconciliation
The business needs
The business is split into 2 main seasons per year, which require a highly organised manner of work, to ensure that all consumers receive their orders on time.
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Calling customers to secure payment if needed
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Being sales-minded and upselling Frugi products where possible
- Highly experienced in delivering outstanding customer services.
- Super organised and able to work under time pressure and deal promptly with customer queries whilst remaining patient and professional.
- Able to build productive relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent telephone manner and able to verbally articulate well.
- Great written communication skills with good grammar and spelling.
- Great attention to detail and highly accurate to minimise any mistakes.
- Highly numerate and able to apply a range of offers and promotions to sales.
- Be able to work within an established team, but also have the initiative to work on your own.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box' problem solver.
- Computer literate and able to quickly learn new systems.
What's in it for you?
- We're offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We'll invest in you with a competitive salary, according to your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme, including matched contributions.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we'll share it.
- You'll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We'll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you'll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th September 2017. We'll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licenced to sponsor overseas workers
For further information regarding this role, please visit our website at https://www.welovefrugi.com/frugi_jobs
Apply for Customer Service Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly