Bolton Sign is a leading sign manufacturing company.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organise and oversee the manufacturing of bespoke signage for high end retailers including Ted Baker, Selfridges, Rolls Royce and many more. The successful candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of production and quality of output.
We expect you to have a good understanding of production procedures and the ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance. Decision making and problem solving will take up a great part of your day. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process to meet our clients requirements.
- Liaise with project managers regarding objectives and requirements
- Supervise and evaluate productions personnel performance
- Determine necessary resources (workforce/material)
- Ensure output meets quality standards/deadlines
- Liaise with Operations Manager regarding H&S procedures
- Report to senior management
- Proven production manager experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience in signage industry advantageous
- IT Skills: CAD and Illustrator advantageous although not essential
- Understanding of quality standards and H&S regulations
- Outstanding communications skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Strong decision making skills and results driven approach
This is a permanent position.
Standard working hours are: Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 & Friday 08:00 - 13:00. Overtime available during busy periods.
Salary dependant upon experience. NO AGENCIES.
Please apply with full CV via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.