We are currently recruiting for experienced Domiciliary Care Assistants to deliver a superb standard of care to individuals in their own homes in the Hertfordshire area.
We have excellent positions available both full and part time, for dedicated Care Assistants. Our client is keen to interview highly skilled carers to help build and maintain their good reputation so if you consider yourself to be a professional carer who has what it takes then there is a Care Assistant job waiting for you. There are positions available in:
• St Albans
• Hemel Hempstead
To be successful for the position of Care Assistant, you need to:
• Be compassionate, caring, committed and reliable
• Display good communication skills
• Secondary education
• Have Level 2 or 3 NVQ Qualification or 1-2 years Community Care Experience
• Experience providing home care
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence
As Care Assistant, you will be rewarded for your knowledge and skills.
• A competitive rate of pay!!
• £9.00 per hour, with morning or evening shift up to £123.00/day
• Free uniforms
• Discounted DBS checks
• Refer a friend bonus
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Ongoing training and career progression
• NVQ/QCF registration after 6 months of commencement
• Guaranteed hours of work.
• Use of a company car
• Job Type: Different positions available part-time and full time
Our client takes pride on the level of care they provide and if you do, then they look forward to meeting you!!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Care, carer, community care, healthcare, social services, home care, domicillary,