Electrical Working Supervisor
Location: Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties when required.
Pure Electrical started in 2011 as a sister company to our heating and plumbing company, since then we boast a very diverse clientele, from development management to the domestic sector, we aim to deliver a superior level of service coupled with the highest quality of workmanship.
Due to our continued growth, a position has arisen for an electrical working supervisor, the job will require the following.
- Carrying out on-site quotations.
- Work with the office staff to send quotations.
- Work with the office staff and suppliers to order materials (Job specific)
- Management of other electricians.
- Work with office staff to manage electricians diary's
- Carry out electrical work when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication skills with electricians and mates
- Proven track record working as an electrical supervisor or relevant experience.
- Managed teams on various sized projects - looking after 5+ engineers with scope to increase.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Driven and forward thinking.
- Existing experience working within domestic and commercial environments.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety regulations
Key qualifications and experience required:
- Electrical and data experience.
- City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or NVQ level 2 and 3.
-City & Guilds 2382: 17th Edition amendment or current edition.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2, 2330 Level 2&3, 2381, 2382, 2361, 2362, 2391, 2392, 2380 & 2394, 2395, 2365.
- Completing NICEIC certification.
- Full Driving Licence.