Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or a Legal Executive to join a small high street practice, specialising in private client legal services. Based in Chester, Cheshire the successful Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive will join the company`s friendly and welcoming team earning a competitive salary, depending on experience.
The established firm has a strong existing client base and prides itself on delivering the highest standards of service based on clear communication, approachability and integrity. As a Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or a Legal Executive your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with and being primarily responsible for all conveyancing matters allocated to and taken on by you
- Reporting to your department head on all matters set out in the operational manual
- Keeping up to date with developments in the law in relation to your work type in conjunction with any mandatory post qualification training
- Complying with office procedures and systems including accounting and time recording systems, file management and review procedures and internal audits
To be considered for the Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or a Legal Executive position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Ability to handle a large caseload with little or no supervision
- Demonstrable PQE (post-qualification experience)
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel and good keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Be familiar with the use of a case management system and be able to carry out the role with minimal secretarial support
- Professional in manner and accurate in all areas of work
- Professional approach whilst maintaining a friendly disposition, with the ability to add a personal touch
If you`re interested in this fantastic opportunity to become a Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or a Legal Executive based in Chester, Chesire please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience for the role.