Content Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have expanded globally including a manufacturing facility in Florida.
The Content Marketing Executive to create innovative, targeted and inspiring content to increase organic traffic coming to their web domains. The Content Marketing Executive individual will through customer insights and engagement across the Company, create lead and implement their content plan which improves their SEO rankings, keeps customers online and increases conversion for both desktop and mobile.
Key Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive:
• Create a content plan with the Digital Marketing Manager. The content plan will complement their SEO, E-mail, SM campaigns so it is important the Manager has visibility to interlink the different mediums.
• Create, lead and manage their content plan alongside the Digital Manager.
• Use a range of data sources and web analytics to determine issues and trends with their websites, with a view to make improvements and ultimately improve visits and lead conversion.
• Planning, devising and creating content suitable in line with their content plan, including but not limited to; Q and A sessions, press releases, video interviews, surveys, reports, articles and case studies
• Work with the Marketing Team to ensure content is in line with their marketing strategy and where possible create joint content.
• To be hands-on with updating the website having conceived, written, designed and produced new pieces of content
• Drive SEO performance for their UK website and ensure it is a proactive consideration through every piece of content
• Collaborate closely with IT and Web agencies where necessary.
• Proactively identify and escalate CMS issues working with development to fix and (or) improve.
• To support other areas of the business with writing urgent content. I.e. brochures, newsletters
• Work with Ignition and EPR to sell in the content created to gain maximum exposure
• Work with a designer to create infographics, tables and visual aids to content
The Ideal Content Marketing Executive:
• Experience creating and implementing a digital content strategy.
• Clear understanding of content generation
• Proven SEO skills.
• Skilled with relevant web analytics for example Google Analytics.
• Able to demonstrate a strong ability to write for web and have a solid understanding of web accessibility and usability best practices.
• Strong copywriting skills
• Be experienced in digital production / web editing.
• Have an understanding and experience of working with digital platforms, including CMS, Blogs and social media.
• Strong B2C and B2B knowledge
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Content Marketing Executive role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Service Coordinator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.