Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Finance
Location: Manchester (Chadderton)
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 plus bonus and benefits
A leading provider of gaming solutions for the licensed betting office, arcade and bingo sectors in the UK, are seeking an enthusiastic, flexible and highly driven Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team. Based out of our Chadderton office, this role offers a great opportunity for an organised, numerical individual with a passion for numbers and process who is looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic gaming company.
The successful candidate will be a detail focused individual, who enjoys customer interaction and the challenge of meeting tight deadlines. They will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits and receive guidance, support and recognition for their efforts, with opportunities to progress within our growing, entrepreneurial business. This position would suit an individual who thrives within a culture of rapid decision making and sharp commercial focus, driven by a strong reporting calendar with short deadlines.
* Ensure that the appropriate approval is obtained for all invoices and process in accordance with agreed procedures
* Maintain invoices in query, detailing action required or completed within Oracle, plus liaising with Purchasing or other departmental managers to resolve any issues
* Process the payment runs and ensure payment remittances are distributed to suppliers
* Liaise with internal departments to resolve queries relating to prices, delivery discrepancies or proof of delivery
* Administer the cash flow forecast weekly for expected future spend
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Experience working within a fast paced finance function, ideally within an accounts payable position
* Qualifications in Maths and English required
* Previous experience of undertaking a range of accounts payable duties
* Professional telephone manner and a thorough approach to work
* Solid experience of working within Word and Excel
* Working knowledge of Oracle or similar large finance package would be an advantage
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.