As an Assistant Branch Manager you will assist the Branch Manager and in their absence, manage the day to day operation and control of the branch, in order to maximise sales, turnover and customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
Main duties include:
- Achieving and surpassing, sales and profit margin targets
- Providing complete Customer Satisfaction by promoting and develop the awareness of customer care within the branch.
- Ensuring quality controls are carried out.
- Ensuring the highest standard of branch presentation is maintained.
- To assist the Branch Manager to manage, motivate and develop staff to build a successful, effective team
- Maintaining a high standard of performance, personal presentation and discipline within the branch.
- Ensuring the security of property, stock and cash at all times
- Ensuring branch personnel comply with all aspects of Health and Safety law in line with company policy
- Assisting in fitting as and when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven people management skills and/or supervisory experience
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Strong communication skills
- Fast Fit / Tyre fitting / Automotive or Mechanic experience essential
Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, a minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable (£18k -£21k banding)
- Secondary education
- Fast Fit / Tyre fitting / Automotive or Mechanic experience essential: 1 year
Email cv by clicking apply.