Syncro Fire & Security Ltd provides bespoke Fire and Security solutions to commercial and industrial business throughout the UK. Due to expansion of the business, we are seeking to recruit a full time Office Administrator. This role is currently based at our office in Leigh with a move to Golborne planned for November 2017.
The successful candidate will report to the Customer Support Co-ordinator.
An Office Administrator is responsible for supporting all departments in providing administrative support as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a busy yet friendly environment, be familiar with communication on all levels both written and verbal and have previous experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience in a similar role is desirable.
There will be opportunities for training and progression for the right candidate.
The following skills and personal qualities are required:
- Ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks including word processing and filing;
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Proven literacy, numeracy and communication skills;
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve issues;
- Ability to respect confidentiality;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, including determining and organising information and managing own workload;
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm, with 30 mins lunch break (40 hours per week)