Media Agency Group has a unique opportunity available for an Account Manager to join the team in MediaCityUK, Salford Quays, Manchester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (OTE £50,000).
As one of the UK’s leading independent agencies MAG is based at the home of media, MediaCityUK. We plan and deliver bespoke and effective advertising campaigns and media solutions both online and offline for hundreds of household brands in FMCG, Tourism, Finance, Healthcare and a vast roster of start-ups. We demand the very best in all aspects of the agency to continue our growth and retention rate of clients.
Our industry reputation means we are a registered member of the Incorporated Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) and an official Google Partner. Our clients think highly of us, and voted us the number one independent agency in the Recommended Agency Register Top 100 Agencies Outside of London list in 2014.
About the Account Manager role
We’re looking for a conscientious, very driven and commercially minded individual capable of carving their own career path in the fast paced environment of media & advertising whilst working alongside some of the brightest talent in the industry. To shine you will need to be bright, forward thinking, independent.
As the Account Manager, you'll be part of a hard-working, focused, dedicated team delivering innovative media solutions to clients across a range of industries and locations. Face to face meetings are commonplace with clients so candidates must be confidant and presentable. You’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands and aggressive start-ups so a clear vision of how to create solutions at the highest level is a must.
You’ll need to have an impressive CV that showcases your experience in media, preferably on a direct to client basis providing details of your previous sales successes and how you contributed to your former companies in terms of accounts and revenue and an ability to make contact with people.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by our Account Manager
- Be a proven high level account manager, with a proven CV of achieved targets across numerous workforces that are verifiable with your previous employer with the media sector or similar sector related experience.
- Be capable of pairing a sales and revenue growth approach to business, with a high focus on client retention and extremely high levels of customer care.
- Be confident and presentable - the role will see you meet with a vast array of client types from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Be willing to work towards targets in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Relevant media experience at either agency of media owner side is a must
Excellent results based career growth opportunities
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an award-winning digital marketing agency as our Account Manager.