Machine Operator - Gü Puds
Gü are moving to their new home in Bishop`s Stortford and are looking for people who are as passionate about Puds as they are.
Gü was launched in 2003 with three products, they have since grown into one of the leading premium dessert makers in the UK. They joined the Noble food group in 2010.
About the role
As a machine operator you will work within your area to deliver against daily output plans. You will actively drive performance and planned downtime activities, ensuring that you minimise losses. You will take part in and assist in the training of your teams to maintain a multi skilled workforce. You will be required to carry out quality control activities, escalate any non conformances through the correct channels. Working in a safe and efficient manner as part of the Gu team is essential.
- You will have good practical skills with the ability to work quickly and methodically and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- You will have a good knowledge of machinery and experience in chemical use and handling
- An understanding and experience of food processing operations is essential
- You will possess good IT skills and an understanding of Microsoft office
You will be working shifts from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am on a four days on/four days off rotation.
There is a premium night rate
- Life assurance (from the end of 2017)
- Free puds in the canteen
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Perkbox benefits
Please note that the application process involves taking an online assessment to assess your basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
If your application is successful you must be available to attend an Assessment Day that will be taking place at the new Gü Home in Bishop Stortford on one of the following dates:
23rd or 30th August 2017
6th or 13th September 2017
This role would be perfect for you if you have before as a production line machine operator, machine operator, machine operative or machinist.