Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for an EXPERIENCED Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the team at one of their South London properties. You will receive a competitive salary of £23,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus payable based on targets achieved.
My client has built up a significant presence within the UK Hospitality and Residential markets. Their investment strategy has helped them build up equity and at the same time placing them in a position where they have been more competitive in the market and managed to offer their vendors and partners certainty and reliability when dealing with them. They are a friendly company which is focused on delivering a fantastic experience for guests throughout their hotel portfolio.
Being Sales & Marketing Manager means taking financial responsibility for the hotel, so commercially savvy General Managers who are financially astute will be highly considered for this role.
Their Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Account management of some corporate accounts (commercial and meetings & events).This includes, but is not limited to, pro-active management of the accounts, addressing any shortfalls appropriately, regular meetings and contact with all accounts, targeting new accounts as required, cross-selling Hotel products to all accounts.
- Pro-active agency (both commercial and conference) sales to deliver new business. This includes, but is not limited to, prospecting calls to agencies, site visits at agency offices, show rounds at the Hotel for agencies, hosting fam trips for agencies, account managing new agency accounts.
- Deliver the existing business development strategy to target new clients to the Hotel. This focuses on proactively seeking and securing new business opportunities to meet annual revenue targets.
- Generate volume, corporate and M&E sales through development of new accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, pro-active management of new M&E contacts to the Hotel, generating new leads for M&E sales, prospecting calls to new M&E leads.
- Identify and establish potential new sales opportunities for all Hotel products and respond positively to such opportunities.
- Conduct research, telesales and prospecting projects for commercial, conference, incentive, leisure and banqueting business.
- Complete monthly owner’s report; reporting on all sales activities and outcomes for commercial, conference, incentive, leisure and banqueting sectors for the previous month and reporting on future activities for the forthcoming month for commercial, conference, incentive, leisure and banqueting sectors.
- Maximize all sales opportunities through research of accounts and upselling techniques
- Provide support, if needed, within the M&E Sales Department to maximize sales and limit any loss of opportunity
What they’re looking for in their Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Candidates should have Local hotel Corporate and/or MICE sales experience
- have a good knowledge of all Hotel facilities, tariffs and rates
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Sales & Marketing Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.
Relocating Candidates can be considered but interviews will take place in London so shortlisted candidates must be able and willing to commute.