Retail Sales Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Sales Advisor to join GFD Trading Ltd based in Billingham.
GFD Trading Ltd run a multitude of online retail websites servicing the home improvement marketplace, servicing retail customers throughout the entire UK and Ireland.
You’ll be joining a fast paced, dynamically evolving company which has experienced year on year growth for the last 9 years. Beginning at the front of house, you will be dealing with all incoming sales enquiries via phone and email. Full product training will be given, and the role offers unrivalled opportunity for the right person to progress within the group.
We want people with a great positive attitude and a natural flair for sales driven roles. If you have what it takes to make our customers feel special and a great eye for detail this could be the right role for you.
As a Retail Sales Advisor, your main priority will be to make sure that our customers have a great buying experience. You will be at the spearhead of all dealings with the company, enhancing our sales team. We are passionate about great customer experience and if you would like to join our team, keeping the customer as your main focus must be the most important thing to you too.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Welcome our customers to the business (you will be their first point of contact)
- Listen to our customers and manage any sales requests they may have showing warmth and genuine interest, clearly understanding their issues and concerns and handling these in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Work together with your colleagues to make sure that you deliver great service every time.
- Following up all sales enquiries and call back requests in a prompt and efficient manner. You will be working on pre- qualified leads and enquiries, turning interest in our products into orders.
- Learn about what’s happening in the group and the industry and share this with the rest of your team and customers.
- Keep your line manager up-to-date with any problems and follow up when necessary.
- You will be acting as the primary intermediary between the Company and its Clients. The role requires the ability to succinctly and clearly speak with clients, understanding their needs and requirements and translating these to the company’s products and services.
- Maintaining accurate records of all communications with the customers within our bespoke management system.
An ideal Retail Sales Advisor will have the following:
- The drive and desire to develop and shape the role into his or her own.
- The ambition to convert leads into sales, and a desire to progress within the company.
- Ideally you will have spent time in a call centre or direct sales role.
- You'll relish talking to and liaising with customers.
- You will have the get up and go to enjoy speaking and developing relationships with a wide variety of customers throughout the UK.
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Data entry skills
- Phone skills
- Verbal communication
- Building relationships
- People skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem solving
In return for this you will receive a salary of £15,00 per annum, plus commission
Working Hours (38 hours / Week)
Monday – Thursday (Rota Pattern) 9 am - 5 pm or 12 noon - 8 pm
Friday 9 am - 2 pm
Saturday 10 am - 1 pm
Holidays 20 days + Bank Holidays (28 days total)
In return for you becoming our Retail Sales Advisor we will provide full training and give you all the knowledge you need to do a great job.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Retail Sales Advisor then please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961321004 / INDHP