Our client is seeking a Sales Administrator to join a busy team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a sales environment and have a strong customer focus.
The main duties of this role are to:
- Provide a high quality support service to all customers to meet standards set by the organisation
- Advising customers on the best product suited to their needs
- Taking orders, writing quotations and dealing with enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Booking and arranging training courses
- Data entry for customer records and orders (using ACT - CRM system)
- Deal with inbound enquires via phone and email in a professional and courteous manner
- Generate new sales opportunities by making outbound calls and cross selling/up selling products and services
- Add client’s information onto the system
- Follow-up on newsletters/offers sent out to existing clients
- Courtesy calls to customers
- Achieve targets of both telephone calls made and sales volume
- Provide weekly figures of sales and quotes for the week
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will:
- Sales - have experience in telesales, inbound & outbound calls
- Communication - have strong verbal, writing and listening skills.
- Teamwork - be a team player and build positive working relationships that help everyone to achieve company goals and business objectives.
- Organisation - be able to prioritise, work efficiently and productively, and manage your time well. Show how you decide what is important to focus on and get done, and how you go about meeting deadlines.
- Motivation - Show enthusiasm, initiative and a have positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure - be able to multi task and function to the best of your ability within a busy office environment
- Commercial awareness - show a knowledge of how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. Have an understanding of what an organisation want to achieve through their products and services, and how it competes in its marketplace.
- Personal Skills - Have a good image, be excellent at time keeping and enjoy working with likeminded individuals.
- Computer Literate - Have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly