Marketing and Media Assistant
Marketing and Media Assistant
£18,000- £25,000 depending on experience.
A Marketing and Social Media Marketing representative:
Combining marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Working with management to create innovative social media and all forms of advertsing campaigns.
* Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
* Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
* Provide guidance to staff and mangement regarding media and marketing on social media implementation best practices and strategies
* Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
* Reports progress to senior management
* Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, while increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
* Researche and monitor activity of company competitors
* Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
* Engage with our checkatrade forum
* Canvas, engage and visit all end users including property developers, landlords, business users and partners in selling
* Create price lists using excel and ipad customer presentation's
* Bring this business kicking and screaming upto date on marketing and making us the go to company for any purchaser of blinds, shutters and awnings for the home, school,college or business
The qualities we are looking for in our ideal candidate are :
Ideally schooled and experienced in Communications or Marketing, some experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to detail, self starter and self motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, experience with Social Media Platforms.
However a candidate who can show intent and exceptional enthuiasm and potential for the position would be considered.
We are in the 21st year of the business and have an exceptional reputation for delivering quality and value. Supported by a number of exclusive suppliers, since 2009 the business has grown organically by over 500%. Recent additional showroom space has created substantial exposure and unprecidented levels of local domestic enquiries and sales.
We have exceptional and real potential in the local and immediate county area and this new position will help us ensure continued growth and fulfill the directors visions within our target marketplace.
The package available would reflect the candidates experience and potential to bring about a sea change to the companys marketing stratagy and add to its success.
But would include:
Good salary and bonus
Office and showroom based in Poole
Use of a Company vehicle for in the field visits/expenses
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Some Saturday work available and maybe required
Please click 'apply' to forward a copy of your CV and cover letter
Apply for Marketing and Media Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly