Spanish speakers needed for paid recording work
We are a small friendly organisation that require male and female native Spanish speakers to record podcasts and dialogues for educational resources in Spanish. You will be asked to come to a recording studio (postcode BS2 9EB), sit in a soundproof recording booth and read out some transcripts in Spanish.
- Be a native speaker of Spanish with a clear, neutral accent (this is essential for teaching resources – unfortunately we can’t accept strong regional accents)
- Be able to speak clearly, loudly and slowly (most of the transcripts will need to be read out slowly so they can be understood by English students)
- Have communicative English (you will be given instructions in English)
- Be available for two days (approximately 12 hours in total) on Wednesday 30th August and Thursday 31st August. Specific details to follow.
- Be organised and be able to work efficiently (we have a lot of recordings to get through in a limited amount of time)
No previous recording experience is necessary. You need to arrange own transport (travel costs are not refunded).