We are looking to add a service engineer to our team of engineers to provide excellent customer service in maintaining, servicing and repairing potable water treatment systems.
The role is a mix of office and on-site work. The ideal candidate would reside locally to our offices in Elland, West Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities – Service Engineer
- Service potable water treatment systems
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of our customers, maintaining effective relationships internally and externally
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Assess product performance based on issues reported, recommend modifications and/or improvements.
- Work safely and responsibly, avoiding injuries, damage to property and loss of unused materials.
- Report and changes, deficiencies or deviations in products to the Team Leader or Coordinator.
- Correctly complete service work reports, hazard sports, non conformance reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure tools and other company equipment are cleaned and maintained.
- Act professionally and promote our brand at all times.
The Ideal Service Engineer will:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be passionate about our products and service levels
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to act with integrity, consistency and be accountable for own actions
- Be professional and a good team player.
- Be practical, logical and have good common sense.
- Be highly self motivated and must be comfortable and confident to act on own initiative
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
Apply for Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly