Cleaner, Bristol, 10 hours per week, 3.30pm to 5.30pm
10 hours per week
Monday to Friday (15.30-17.30)
£8.00 per hour.
Servest are recruiting for experienced cleaners to clean an onsite location based in Bristol (BS32)
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous cleaning experience is essential- ideally office or retail based
- Previous experience in a front line customer facing role is essential
- You would need to have a positive outlook, the ability to solve problems and a real “can do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You will be happy to work alone as well as working as part of a team
- 8 hrs per week- Monday to Friday 330pm-530pm
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE A DBS CHECK
Pay Rate - £8.00 per hour - Hours of work -10 hours per week
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
PLEASE NOTE- Due to the volume of applications you will be contacted within 7 days if you have been short listed
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Apply for Cleaner, Bristol, 10 hours per week, 3.30pm to 5.30pm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly