Resident Data Specialist
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
An opportunity has arisen for a Resident Data Specialist to provide accurate on-site support to a key client by ensuring that an excellent customer experience is provided at all times. This is achieved by carrying out the following duties:
• Monitor client functional mailbox for queries.
• Download reports from Iron Mountain systems and provide data to client.
• Act as an ambassador for Iron Mountain within the customer organisation & provide link between Data Centres, Customer Services and the client.
• Provide an effective and efficient service for the handling of client assets.
• Support the Contract Manager in the delivery of the contract and carry out general administrative duties which relate to the contract in general.
• Observe and implement documented client procedures, report any failings, and submit any suggestions for improvement.
• Carry out audit checks when requested to do so by the client.
• Report any defects or breaches of Health & Safety /Security immediately to the Resident Data Specialist Team Leader.
• Ensure compliance with IM and Client policies, including H&S and Security.
• Report any defects or breaches immediately.
• Ad-hoc reporting.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• A high level of accuracy with the capability to provide Iron Mountain services whilst answering customer queries and providing process knowledge.
• IT literate with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel i.e. LOOKUPS, Pivot Tables.
• Confidence to deal directly with customers on a daily basis.
• Physically capable of manually lifting boxed documents etc.
Salary: £20K-£25K+bonus, pension and benefits
In return we offer a competitive remuneration and the career prospects associated with a global market leader.
Please click "Apply" to be redirected to their website to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.