Are you a proactive Credit Controller looking to sink your teeth into an exciting, new challenge? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your skill-set with a forward-thinking organisation.
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, our client is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions. They are now looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in Warrington.
- Salary of £21,000 - £24,000
- An engaging culture based around trust and respect
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you’ll have the chance to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and really make your role your own.
You will discover that our client lives and breathe their values and are proud to say they are focused upon respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation excellence. Through this mentality, they believe they can add value and provide consistent, quality and reliable services.
As a Credit Controller, you’ll maintain the company’s cash flow by ensuring that customers pay on time and to terms.
Specifically, you will:
- Collect debts and customer payments via the telephone, email and letter
- Negotiate re-payment plans
- Resolve queries, both internally and externally
- Complete the monthly cash flow forecasts
- Perform account reconciliations
- Process monthly statements for distribution
- Maintain accurate customer records and contact details
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to hit the ground running and effectively prioritise tasks
- A diplomatic approach
- Great communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
Other companies may call this role Credit Controller, Credit Control Clerk, Debt Collector or Accounts Clerk. Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Debt Collection Officer or Accounts Payable Clerk.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to take the next step in your career as a Credit Controller, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.