Job Title: Senior GIS Consultant
Salary: Negotiable dependant on skills & experience
Based: Cambridge, UK
The company is a leading provider of intelligent solutions for organisations worldwide that need to trust their location-based information. They are a global business and have offices in Cambridge (UK), France, USA, Australia, Ireland and Belgium. The company has been a leader in the geospatial market for over 40 years and this success is down to talented and great people. They are in an exciting period of growth for the business.
Who are they looking for? The company is looking for an experienced consultant, or GIS developer, with at least 3 years proven experience with esri software to join the team. You will be working with their customers to help build web-based mapping applications and solve the data-centric problems that they face. The role will be varied and interesting and there will be a requirement for regular travel both in the UK and globally. The company is a rapidly growing business and therefore personal development opportunities and prospects for promotion are high for the right candidate.
What will you do? As a consultant, you will have two main roles. The primary responsibility will be around delivering consultancy-led projects. Secondary, you will also be working in cooperation with the sales team to identify opportunities, construct demonstrations and deliver presentations to win business. You will define and deliver solutions that enable their customers to automate the modification, management and re-use of complex data, specifically.
- Lead consultancy-led projects focused on.
- Support the Sales Team with insightful contributions.
- Work with the 1Spatial customers and community to assist in identifying opportunities where 1Spatial can add value and allow them to meet their needs.
- At least 3 years proven experience developing in an esri environment, specifically ArcGIS Server.
- An excellent level of spatial technical knowledge from work experience.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft Server, IIS, Geocortex and FME.
- Capable of self-management, as well as the managing others in the team.
- Keen to learn, develop their skill sets and gain experience.
- Keen to help others in the team develop their skills.
What can they offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days annual leave, plus recognition for long service.
- Generous personal pension scheme.
- Private Health Insurance and Health Cash Plan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Social programme including monthly social gatherings, summer/Christmas parties and a running club.
- Free car parking.
- Refreshments including soft drinks and fruit.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Data Analyst, GIS Technician, Geocortex, FME, ESRI, ArcGIS, GIS Consultant, Geospatial, GIS, Database Technician, GIS Analyst, GIS Technician, Geographic Information Systems Database Technician, Geographic Information Systems Database Analyst, Data Technician, Solutions Analyst, Solutions Technician, Solutions Analyst will also be considered for this role.
Apply for GIS Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly