Senior Key Account Manager
Senior Key Account Manager required to be based in Barrow-in-Furness.
A multi award-winning, family owned business that includes daily and weekly newspapers, magazines, radio, contract printing and event planning.
We are seeking a driven and dynamic commercial professional to join our Advertising department at an exciting time in the evolution of multimedia.
An overview of the Senior Key Account Manager key responsibilities:
• Maintain and grow advertising revenue from a portfolio of key clients from a broad range of sectors.
• Develop new and lapsed business with the South Cumbria geographical footprint.
• Commercialise our increasing audience; pitching best-fit, long-term multimedia solutions to clients.
• Provide marketing advice across all channels: print, digital and social.
• Work cohesively in conjunction with internal departments to offer creative solutions to customers.
• Represent the company within the business community in a professional and commercially astute manner, reflecting our mission statement.
Ideally, you’ll be the kind of Senior Key Account Manager who:
• Has a proven background in sales and marketing.
• Has experience of media, including digital product ranges.
• Thrives in a fast-paced target-driven environment.
• Builds and maintains effective customer relationships, and is confident in client-facing situations.
• Is passionate about helping local businesses grow.
• Can bring new innovative ideas to the table, and isn’t afraid to challenge things.
• Is a team player, and doesn’t mind occasionally putting the kettle on!
Full driving licence required, as you’ll mostly be client-facing.
An independent, local media business based across Cumbria, North Lancs, Dumfries & Galloway and Northumberland. The Group operates with three Divisions:
The Publishing Division publish daily and weekly newspapers in Cumbria, Northumberland and south west Scotland, as well as a range of award-winning magazines. All titles have linked websites and social media accounts.
The Division operates two radio stations. The stations are The Bay (North Lancashire & South Cumbria) and Lakeland Radio (the South Lakes and Keswick). The stations are music based with a mix of local news, traffic & travel, weather and community information.
The Divison operates a state-of-the-art printing press in Carlisle. They print the Group’s own title as well as external customer titles. Customers include other publishers and specialist magazine-style publishers.
In return you will receive a salary of £35k OTE plus a Company Car and many benefits.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY.
Closing date: 25th August