New opportunity not to be missed. Quintessential Brands have an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join the team based in Warrington. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Quintessential Brands are looking for a HR Assistant, as a growing independent international spirits business with a portfolio of premium brands our sustained growth means the team is growing!
As a HR Assistant for our Group of companies you will support the business in coordinating recruitment and processing administration from shortlisting to offer; you will drive our employer brand and ensure a positive candidate experience is maintained. Once we recruit our talent you will then play a central role in our onboarding process and providing an exceptional experience for our new joiners.
Working with people managers, suppliers and recruitment agencies this varied role is the ideal opportunity for exposure within a dynamic HR department where you will be able to make a difference.
Key responsibilities of the HR Assistant include:
- Support business unit colleagues at forums by taking minutes and action management.
- Support with payroll administration
- Ensuring HR data stored is up to date and complete regular audits on information held.
- Contribute to the administration of our reward and recognition programme.
- Support the annual appraisal process and associated administration
- Ensure the induction schedule of new joiners drives engagement by ensuring a timely delivery.
The successful HR Assistant will have:
- At least 1 year experience within a HR function
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A proactive approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills
If you are a great team player who reacts to positive challenges and cares about delivering a quality service, then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this HR Assistant role, please apply now!
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.