Volunteer, Companion & Care Assistant (Paid)
We are looking for a Volunteer, Companion & Care Assistant for our customers in the Knaresborough, Harrogate, Ripon, Pateley Bridge, Masham & surrounding areas of North Yorkshire. As one of the main local providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients & local authority our client has an outstanding reputation locally.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them?
Please note: This is not a Volunteer job; however, we are trying to attract individuals who would like to make a difference to an older adult and have spare time time.
Hours & Availability
- You would need some availability during our busy times which are Early Mornings, Lunchtimes, Evenings and Weekends. Example:
- Full time & Part time hours covering Mornings, Evenings and alternate Weekends
- Bank Hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience we provide excellent training. All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and what to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
What are the Benefits working as a Volunteer, Companion & Care Assistant?
- We pay a very competitive rate of pay £9.02 - £17.70 per hour + mileage allowance.
- A range of high street vouchers, gym & mobile phone discounts
- Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme & Perkbox Benefit Scheme which promotes employee happiness
- We actively promote from within and encourage to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Being a Volunteer, Companion & Care Assistant can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
Please note: This is not a Volunteer job; however, we are trying to attract individuals who are looking to make a difference in a part time role.
Apply for Volunteer, Companion & Care Assistant (Paid)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly